Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Life: New Puppy and Haul

I've been pretty busy over the past few days as we've welcomed our new puppy into the household. We'd been deliberating over getting a pet for ages and after browsing the pets4homes site one too many times, we made a few calls and went to see some puppies. Fatal flaw because as it turns out, I was smitten as soon as a puppy crept over and fell asleep in my arms.


Proud mummy that I am, I bought quite a few things at TK Maxx and Pets at Home in the days leading up to her arrival. How many toys does a little pup need?



She's settling in and is doing so well with a toilet training. Now I just need her to sleep at night. Who fancies listening to howling all night? I certainly don't.

I forsee a week of me looking like a zombie so any tips for getting a puppy to settle in her crate at night will be very welcome!

Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Images Copyright Clementine Buttercup 2016