Search This Blog

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Life: Glad Tidings of Great Joy (or Sending My Christmas Wishes Out into the Ether)

This year has been a hard one on a global scale; at times it seemed as if the world was suffering new disasters on a daily basis (it still is) so  it's been really nice for me to escape to this little part of the internet. For all of you who took the time to comment on my posts, thank you. I really do appreciate you taking the time to do so.




It's getting really busy here at chez Buttercup, the littlies are beyond excited and the puppy is very confused as to what's happening. We're enjoying all the fun stuff that Christmas brings and are really looking forward to catching up with our nearest and dearest over the next few weeks. I'll be posting when I can so do stop by.

Have a happy Christmas filled with every good thing,
Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Images Copyright Clementine Buttercup 2016