Red, White and Blue (Fourth of July) Crumble with Strawberries, White Peaches and Blueberries - Gluten-Free
300g white peaches (peeled, stoned and chopped roughly)
200g strawberries (halved)
2 tbsp demerara sugar
2 tbsp ground almonds
For the topping:
30g demerara sugar
25g gluten-free porridge oats
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and caramelise the fruit with the sugar (5 mins). Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the ground almonds over the base of 6 ramekins.
3. For the topping, crumble the flour, sugar and butter between your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in porridge oats.
5. Divide the fruit mixture between the ramekins making sure to top up each with the juice.
6. Top with the crumble topping.
7. Bake in a 180C over for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
8. Serve with ice-cream.