Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Life: Planner Haul #2

My obsession with all things planner related continues and I've been busily browsing Etsy shops to see what catches my eye. Pickings are quite slim when it comes to stickers designed specifically for planners in the UK who don't want to pay costly postage costs for stickers coming from abroad. I am still planning to buy some stickers from some USA sellers in the future, but for now, while the Planner Bug is still fresh, I'd thought I'd try some UK shops and I've been very happy with my selections thus far.


My first port of call was Michelle and Patch, based in Scotland and offering the most whimsical sticker designs I've seen. I bought a huge selection including Grocery Bags, Notebook/Planners, Period TrackersPolaroid CamerasPopcorn/Movie, Laptops, Cleaning Sampler, Stationery Love, Getting Pretty and A Day in the Park.  The little samples Michelle included in the pack were lovely and I've already got my eye on a few more designs.

I've found that little stickers depicting an activity are the ones that are most useful to me, so from OodlemaDoodles I purchased her Little Cleaning Prompts, Watering Cans (because I always forget to water my plants), Fuel/Gas Pump Stickers and a decorative Strawberry and Lemon set. This order  also came with a little celebration sampler set which was very cute and of excellent quality.

My final order came from StickelCo where I decided upon her Red and Orange Weekly Planner Kit (which I'm saving for a Superhero planning week), Purple and Orange Weekly Planner Kit and 180 Coloured Dots, which I find handy for creating tick boxes for To-Do lists.

I'm having great fun building my sticker collection so would love to hear of your favourite suppliers.

My previous planner sticker haul can be found here.

Clementine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All Images Copyright Clementine Buttercup 2016