Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Life: Planner Haul - USA Edition

I'm still on my YouTube planner video kick, and I've been lusting after all the planner supplies that the American planners can so easily pick up in stores over there. My recent trip to the USA therefore had to include some quick trips to Target, Michaels and Walmart. I say quick, because my husband elected to take one for the team and stay in the car with the kids (who hate shopping) while I did a quick dash inside. My hauls were therefore pretty small from each store, but I'm pretty happy with what I was able to pick up in the space of 10 minutes.



At Target, I mostly restricted myself to the Dollar Spot and picked up Magnetic List pads, birthday cards and a small weekly planner which I'll use for blogging, and then nipped to the greeting card section of the store where I picked up a few packs of Thank You cards. At Michaels I picked up a few Darice Sticker Pads for me and the kids, a few rolls of Washi Tape, a Recollections sticky notes selection, Magnetic Bookmark and Planner Sticker Pad. Finally, from Walmart, apart from stocking up on the kids' stationery for the coming school year, Sharpie pens and Washi Tape, I also picked up probably my favourite planner accessory of all, a flag paper punch, which is prohibitively expensive in the UK but was on offer at $3.99 in the US. Score!

Is there anything I missed? What do you pick up planner-wise from these stores?

Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Images Copyright Clementine Buttercup 2016