Search This Blog

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Life: Happy New Me 2016!

I've been somewhat missing in action over the past few months whilst busy organising the house and family over the festive season. After my 200th blogpost, I decided to take a bit of a break from blogs, and blogging in general, in order to give myself a bit of time to decide on where I want to focus my energies this year. I would still like to blog, but I also want to spend more time on staying fit and healthy. To this end, I've made a few resolutions:




1. Be kind to myself.
A missed resolution over the course of a day/week month does not constitute a failure. Just pick up  where I left off and keep going. 
2. Be more active.
Incorporate more cardiovascular work and continue with daily yoga,  starting with Yoga with Adriene's 30 Day Yoga Camp.
3. Daily meditation with Headspace.
4. Dry January and dry half-months throughout the year.
5. No-technology half-hour before bed.
6. Read before bed - aim for at least 2 books a month.
7. Keep the house and myself organised - starting with the How Jen Does It's Clean and Organized Home Challenge.
8. Eat at least 5 fruit/veg a day.
9. Drink my full water allocation every day.
10. Spread laughter and love a lot more this year!

The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed that these are pretty similar to my resolutions for 2015 and while I did pretty well on those resolutions, I still need more work for them to become a part of who I am. I am hopeful that 2016 will be the year that that happens.

Happy New Year!

Clementine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All Images Copyright Clementine Buttercup 2016